Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is a non-profit international student organisation. We represent international students, provide opportunities for cultural understanding and self-development under the principle of Students Helping Students.
We are 14.500 members from over 500 local sections in 40 countries working on a volunteer base in Higher Education Institutions. We are offering services to 190.000 students.
ESN is operating on three levels: local, national, and international.
AIMS/ PRINCIPLES ESN:
• works in the interest of international students;
• works to improve the social and practical integration of international students;
• represents the needs and rights of international students on the local, national, and international level;
• provides relevant information about mobility programmes;
• motivates students to study abroad;
• works with the reintegration of homecoming students;
• contributes to the improvement and accessibility of student mobility;
• cares about its members;
• values volunteering and active citizenship.